driving back to sweetwater bend today from the amish scrapbooking road adventure.....i found this at the curbside of an unknown neighbor just waiting for trash pickup. actually though, i drove home and then went back for it....:) i am sure ya all have done the same thing at one time or another, right?
needs some tweaking, but is in great shape overall.
i like the layers of different textures of the frame. it's made of solid wood except for the yellow velvet. yellow velvet? not sure about this part of the frame....should i keep or not?...gotta ponder a bit on this one. other than the velvet, the rest of it will be painted. just not sure how to handle the velvet thing.....hmmmmmm.
- world's most beautiful drive
- ponderisms....i can take a hint
- simple loves and jergens
- unexpected history finds
- igloo for sale.....great for the do-it-yourselfer
- the architect and the non-soaring entry foyer
- amish chest for organizing
- paper mache bunnies
- yellow velvet roadside freebie
- would you travel 102 miles just for this?.... an a...
- forcing in feb
- ▼ February (11)