Sunday, December 20, 2009
white stuff......ain't it pretty
yeah!!!! we finally got a bit of snow. not a lot, but enough for a white christmas that's for sure.
let's start from the front porch and head around the house.
around to the side yard.
think we should head down to the lake?
ahhhhhh.....beautiful. i could stay here all day if it wasn't so dang cold.....
let's head back up to the cabin......
looks like human backhoe is feeding the birds with a little bit of help.
think he is a bit warm-blooded?
come inside and i'll share a few xmas goodies....
merry CHRISTmas from sweetwater bend........
- ► 2010 (40)
- happy new year
- winter mercury glass
- human backhoe's xmas present
- white stuff......ain't it pretty
- still waiting on some snow....
- i am not a knick knacky person.....
- norwegian inspired guest room
- our missouri christmas farmhouse
- paint by numbers
- saturday's axe-ing
- we really just need some snow....
- poinsettia topiaries and luminaries
- free for the next few days
- ▼ December (13)